Bingo Gaming Staff
The College is seeking to employ a number of Bingo Gaming Staff to continue the growth of the Nudgee Bingo business.
This is a part time role of between 15 and 35 hours a week.
The key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Being the 'front of house' person, which requires excellent interpersonal skills in dealing courteously with Nudgee Bingo patrons
- Selling bingo and raffle tickets in a timely and accurate manner and accounting for money received from such sales in accordance with directions from the Bingo Manager
- Assisting with reconciling cash from bingo ticket sales to the bingo ticket register, as required
- Complying with procedures set down by the Bingo Manager
- A willingness to learn new procedures, which are introduced to either improve existing practices or to prepare for new innovations in bingo operations
- Working effectively in the Bingo Hall in the following roles as required:
- Floor spotter
- Bingo caller
- Announcer for general notices, as required
- Assist with raffle/lucky number draws and announce winners over microphone
- Driving a College provided vehicle, including buses, to transport patrons between the Bingo Hall and their homes
The full position description is available here [PDF, 135 KB].
Applications for this role are to be submitted containing:
- An introductory cover letter, explaining why you would be suitable for this role
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Three referees, including your current supervisor
Positions are available now.
Interviews will be conducted as soon as suitable candidates are found, so apply today if you have the skills and interests.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn to Swim Coaches
St Joseph’s Nudgee College is currently seeking qualified and experienced 'Learn to Swim' coaches for Nudgee College Swimming. We are seeking coaches for an immediate start who can continue until April 2018.
- 9.30am to 11.30am
- 9.30am to 12.30pm
- 9.30am to 1.30pm
- An Australian Swimming Coaching License
- Learn to Swim qualifications
- A current, or the ability to gain, a Working with Children Blue Card
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Due to an expansion in the bus department, the College is seeking to employ multiple part time and casual bus drivers for weekday, night and weekend shifts. We are offering morning, afternoon and evening work. Depending on the shift you will be driving either our students or adults/elderly members of our extended community.
To be successful, you will need a:
- Current Queensland driver's licence - (minimum MR);
- Current Queensland Driver's Authority;
- First Aid Certificate (or be willing to obtain, paid for by the College); and
- Current and valid Working with Children Card (or ability to obtain).
Applications are sought immediately. Interviews will be conducted as soon as suitable applicants are found.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org