- Prepare and maintain playing fields, including turf cricket wickets.
- Operate a range of ride on and push mowers, wicket rollers, brush cutters and grass edging equipment to maintain surfaces to the required standards.
- Undertake spraying of weeds.
- Maintain grassed areas around buildings, the front of the College and around the playing ovals.
- Undertake grounds cleanup, including leaf and other vegetation litter collection and damage inspection.
- Assist with the set up and pull down of playing field equipment.
- Assist with moving and setting up of stores and college equipment such as class and office furniture, tents and other sporting equipment and BBQs.
Tool and Machinery Maintenance
- Operate a range of vehicles/equipment in a safe manner, using employment skills obtained through instruction and experience.
- Maintain and regularly service all equipment in a safe and workable condition.
- Proven ability to take pride in producing high quality work.
- Demonstrated excellence of working in collaboration with others and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Employment at the College is subject to the Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian legislation and obtaining a valid Working with Children Blue Card.
- Manual Drivers Licence.
- Certificate III in turf management.
- Turf wicket preparation experience.
- ACDC spray licence.
Learn to Swim Coaches
St Joseph’s Nudgee College is currently seeking qualified and experienced 'Learn to Swim' coaches for Nudgee College Swimming. We are seeking coaches for an immediate start who can continue until April 2018.
The morning classes vary dependent on the age of the children:
- 9.30am to 11.30am
- 9.30am to 12.30pm
- 9.30am to 1.30pm
The afternoon classes run from 3.30pm to 6.00pm.
- An Australian Swimming Coaching License
- Learn to Swim qualifications
- A current, or the ability to gain, a Working with Children Blue Card
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to an expansion in the bus department, the College is seeking to employ multiple part time and casual bus drivers for weekday, night and weekend shifts. We are offering morning, afternoon and evening work. Depending on the shift you will be driving either our students or adults/elderly members of our extended community.
To be successful, you will need a:
- Current Queensland driver's licence - (minimum MR);
- Current Queensland Driver's Authority;
- First Aid Certificate (or be willing to obtain, paid for by the College); and
- Current and valid Working with Children Card (or ability to obtain).
Applications are sought immediately. Interviews will be conducted as soon as suitable applicants are found.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com