Cotter 

The Cotter Boarding House takes its name from Br L.G. Cotter who was the Director of Nudgee College from 1895 – 1899 and was the first person to serve a term long enough to bring stability of administration to the College. During his time, enrolments rose from 70 students to 130 students. The Cotter Boarding House was renovated in 1997 and then freshened up again in 2006 to provide a new style of accommodation for the College’s younger boarders. It has a layout of single bunk style rooms with desk and bed. There is a common room with TV, DVD, Foxtel and a surround sound system providing good entertainment and comfort for the down time during your stay. This Boarding House has 70 beds, three amenities blocks, a kitchenette and one TV room.

O'Brien

This Boarding House is named after Br F.T. O'Brien who was the second Director at Nudgee College, for one year in 1892. He was instrumental in setting up the first library at Nudgee College and was a strong advocate of its use. O’Brien was renovated in 1997 and then freshened up again in 2006 to provide a new style off accommodation for the College’s younger boarders. It has a layout of single bunk style rooms with desk and bed. There is a common room with TV, DVD, Foxtel and a surround sound system providing good entertainment and comfort for the down time during your stay. This Boarding House has 70 beds, three amenities blocks, a kitchenette and one TV room.

Murphy

The Murphy Boarding House is named after Br D.F. Murphy, a member of staff from 1969 – 1972 and again from 1983 – 1993. Br Murphy oversaw the building of the boarding house itself which was completed in 1986. He held a number of positions at the College including Deputy Headmaster, Director of Development and Senior Dorm Master during the 1980s. Murphy was fully renovated in 2007 to create individual rooms with desk and bed. The boarding house is across three levels and includes 82 beds. It has three amenities blocks, two sitting areas with lounges, large common room with projector screen TV, DVD, VCR, and Foxtel with a surround sound system, and a small kitchenette.

Hodda

The Hodda Boarding House takes the name of Br J. G. Hodda, Principal of Nudgee College from 1962 – 1967. Br Hodda was a man of energy and vision, and took on the task in the 1960s of maintenance and renewal of the Nudgee College buildings. Hodda was renovated in 2002 to include private rooms with own desk and sink. Spread over two levels it has 68 beds, two amenities blocks, a kitchenette with sitting areas, an air conditioned common room with projector screen TV, DVD player and Foxtel with surround sound system.