Fares and Tickets
Term 1 2013 Bus Fares
|Bus No.||Destination||10 Trip Ticket||Term 1 bus pass|
|1-3||Boondall Rail / Nudgee College||Free service|
|1||Albany Creek / Eatons Hill||$20.00||$130.00|
|2||Brett's Wharf / Bulimba||$20.00||$130.00|
|3||Clayfield / Ascot||$20.00||$130.00|
|4||The Gap / Jinker Track||$20.00||$130.00|
|5||Samford / Dayboro (includes Dayboro Connection Service)||$20.00||$130.00|
|6||Wilston / Nundah||$20.00||$130.00|
|8||North Lakes / Redcliffe||$20.00||$130.00|
|9||Cashmere / Bracken Ridge||$20.00||$130.00|
|10||Bus 10 - Morayfield / Petrie||$20.00||$130.00|
|11||Bus 11 - Caboolture / Deception Bay / Kallangur||$20.00||$130.00|
Students will require a new Term 1 bus pass for travel from Monday, 5 February 2013. Bus Travel is free first week of Term 1 only. Term 1 bus passes can be purchased by downloading the form below and returning to the Finance Office. Completed forms and payment need to be returned to the Finance Office no later than Monday, 14 January 2013. Term 1 Bus Passes will be available for collection from Finance Office Wednesday 30 January 2013.
Parents and guardians please note the following:
- Weekly Tickets: Each student, including siblings, where possible should have their own valid weekly ticket. We understand that at times this may not be possible and a family may wish to have a single card between two or more siblings.
- Term Tickets: Each student must have their own valid Term bus pass. Term bus passes are issued to students and contain their individual photos and can't be transferred or shared with other students.
- In the interests of safety, students will always be picked up on morning bus runs even if they have forgotten or lost their ticket. However, whilst the College understands that bus tickets are sometimes lost or misplaced, it is also understood that students should not often forget or lose their tickets. Students who do so will be referred to the Dean of Students for disciplinary action.
- There is no excuse for any student (including siblings) to not hold a valid ticket when they catch a Nudgee College bus in the afternoon. Students have ample opportunity to buy a ticket during the course of the school day from the College Finance Office, which is open until 4.00pm.
- Purchased bus tickets are non-refundable.
|2013 Bus Pass Form.pdf||118.33 KB|