Fares and Tickets
Term 4 2014 Bus Fares
|Bus No.||Destination||10 Trip Ticket||Term 4 bus pass|
|1-3||Boondall Rail / Nudgee College||Free service|
|1||Albany Creek / Eatons Hill||$30.00||$210.00|
|2||Brett's Wharf / Bulimba||$30.00||$210.00|
|3||Clayfield / Ascot||$30.00||$210.00|
|4||The Gap / Jinker Track||$30.00||$210.00|
|5||Samford / Dayboro||$30.00||$210.00|
|6||Wilston / Nundah||$30.00||$210.00|
|8||North Lakes / Redcliffe||$30.00||$210.00|
|9||Cashmere / Bracken Ridge||$30.00||$210.00|
|10||Morayfield / Petrie||$30.00||$210.00|
|11||Caboolture / Deception Bay / Dakabin||$30.00||$210.00|
Students will require a new Term 4 Bus Pass for travel from Tuesday 7 October 2014. Term 4 Bus Passes can be purchased by downloading the form below and returning to the Finance Office for Cash or Cheque payments or visiting the Online Payment Portal for Credit Card payments. (See form for further details). Term 4 Bus Passes ordered by Tuesday 9 September will be available for collection from the Finance Office from Friday 12 September 2014. Passes ordered after 9 September, up to and including 18 September, will be available for collection from the beginning of the 2nd week of the school holidays .
Parents and guardians please note the following:
- Weekly Tickets: Each student, including siblings, where possible should have their own valid weekly ticket. We understand that at times this may not be possible and a family may wish to have a single card between two or more siblings.
- Term Tickets: Each student must have their own valid Term bus pass. Term bus passes are issued to students and contain their individual photos and can't be transferred or shared with other students.
- In the interests of safety, students will always be picked up on morning bus runs even if they have forgotten or lost their ticket. However, whilst the College understands that bus tickets are sometimes lost or misplaced, it is also understood that students should not often forget or lose their tickets. Students who do so will be referred to the Dean of Students for disciplinary action.
- There is no excuse for any student (including siblings) to not hold a valid ticket when they catch a Nudgee College bus in the afternoon. Students have ample opportunity to buy a ticket during the course of the school day from the College Finance Office, which is open until 4.00pm.
- Purchased bus tickets are non-refundable.
|2014 TERM 4 BUS ORDER FORM.pdf||153.65 KB|