Nudgee College Foundation
Click an image to see a full version:
Building the future ... with spirit
Since 1891 the St Joseph's Nudgee College community has thanked the pioneering spirit of the custodians of the College, the Christian Brothers, who laid the first foundation for this magnificent 136-hectare campus.
The facilities our boys enjoy today have been built and maintained through the generosity of past families and the College community, who saw the potential for every boy to achieve through the diversity of a Nudgee College education.
The Nudgee College Foundation was established in 1985 and is the primary fundraising body for the College. The Foundation seeks support from the Nudgee College community to provide world class facilities in pursuit of excellence in education.
The Nudgee College Foundation is committed to involving all key stakeholders of the school in building the future. To that end, the Foundation is led by its Board, made up of a member of the College Leadership Team, significant donors to the Foundation, current parents of the College, and members of the Nudgee College Old Boys Association.
The Board of the Nudgee College Foundation acts as trustee for the following funds:-
- Nudgee College Building Fund - to develop and provide funds for the structural alteration and improvement to existing buildings and the provision for new buildings.
- The Jack Ross Bursary Fund - provides fee relief to new students entering Years 8 - 11 only, who wish to benefit from a Nudgee College education and can demonstrate achievement in academic, cultural or vocational excellence or for reasons of equity.
- St Joseph's Nudgee College Indigenous Bursary Fund - provides fee relief to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians who may not otherwise benefit from a Nudgee College education due to reasons of equity.
Current Projects and Appeals
As proud as we are of our achievements, it is inspiring to imagine the legacy we will leave for the future of this unique and historic school as we embark on the next stage of its exciting journey. Like generations before, you can share our vision and help us build the future of Nudgee College for those who will enjoy this legacy by supporting our current projects and appeals:
- Ed's Shed - the aim of this appeal is to provide funds or 'in kind' support for the construction of a new facility providing a dedicated venue and hub for the College's community outreach activities of Big Brekky, Big BBQ and Street Swags.
- Nudgee College Herd - an initiative of the Nudgee College Cattle Club providing financial support to families from the bush whose son/s may not otherwise have the opportunity to benefit from a Nudgee College education.
- Nudgee College Museum - the new Nudgee College Museum will be a living reminder of our rich history and seeks the support of donors to complete the free standing cabinets that will occupy the main floor space within the museum.
- Bequest Program - include a bequest to the Nudgee College Foundation in your Will and leave behind a future for young men to benefit from a quality education in the environment offered by Nudgee College.
- Tierney Auditorium - record your son's, or family's, name in Nudgee College history through the 'Buy-A-Seat' campaign - a memory for all time.
- Indigenous Bursary Fund - catering for the educational needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students.
- Jack Ross Bursary Fellowship - an initiative of the Nudgee College Old Boys Association in providing financial assistance to families who son/s may not otherwise benefit from a Nudgee College education.
The Foundation is relying on the generosity of donors to successfully complete these projects and each project has Deductible Gift Recipient status under the Australian income tax legislation.
To make a donation to the Nudgee College Foundation please complete and return the pledge form below. For more information about any of the projects or appeals please contact Paul Daly, Director of Philanthropy at Nudgee College by telephone 07 3865 0550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Foundation Pledge Form.pdf||565.11 KB|